LIDERCISTER provides road transport services for solid bulk products, basing its strategy on the continuous improvement of the company, with the goal of guaranteeing the satisfaction of our customers and all interested parties, acting safely with people and goods and respecting the environment.
Accordingly, we assume the following commitments:
• Comply with legal, regulatory, normative and other requirements in force, applicable to the road freight transport, the environment, safety and health at work;
• Comply with and enforce LIDERCISTER's code of ethics and internal conduct;
• Comply with the requirements agreed with the client and other interested parties, assessing their needs and managing their expectations;
• Ensure the availability of resources (employees with the appropriate skills, vehicles and facilities suitable for the service);
• Define objectives, processes and methodologies that guarantee adequate health and safety conditions at work, protect the environment, guarantee the quality of the services provided and preserve the products transported from possible risk of contamination;
• Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and health problems related to work;
• Prevent occupational accidents and diseases, eliminate hazards and reducing safety and health risks at work by assessing the risks associated with our activities, implemente actions and promoting the practice of safety-based behaviors (BBS);
• Consult and involve employees in the decision making related to occupational health and safety issues;
• Ensure the protection of employees' personal data;
• Ensure the preservation of the environment, through the prevention of pollution, control of atmospheric emissions, prevention of spills of product, oil and fuel and the adequate treatment of waste;
• Raise awareness among employees and partners so that they act responsibly in accordance with aspects related to the environment, food safety, safety and health at work;
• Monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system, in order to improve its performance in terms of quality, safety and environment;
• Disclose and make the Management Policy available to all relevant employees and stakeholders.
The Management Board of LIDERCISTER undertakes to periodically review its Management Policy, evaluating and updating the objectives, in order to guarantee its effectiveness in contributing to the process of continuous improvement.
Santo Isidro de Pegões, February 18, 2020